Children are our highest priority, and I feel all children need and deserve a good smile. An uncorrected problem can adversely affect an individual’s speech, general health, and self-esteem. His or her self-confidence almost always increases when the smile and appearance are improved. The value of a beautiful smile cannot be underestimated.
Since 1961, our reputation for excellent care and quality service has continued to grow. As a result, we have become one of the top orthodontic practices in the nation. I am grateful for the support of our patients and the professional community for helping us reach this level.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science – State University of New York
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – University of Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- Orthodontic specialty certificate – Eastman Dental Center graduate orthodontic program
I work tirelessly to make certain the quality of care in our office is the finest available. We are on the cutting edge of the latest philosophical and technological improvements in orthodontics, which requires a constant dedication to continuing my education.
- Diplomate – American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- American College of Dentists
- International College of Dentists
- New York State Dental Association
Outside the Office
I have been a resident of the Capital Region all my life, born and raised in Colonie. My wife Karen and I have made our home in Slingerlands where we raised our children Michael and Ashley. They are both married now and have recently given us two grandchildren, Michael and Madison, who bring tremendous joy to my life. This is a great community, and I feel so proud to have made a difference in the lives of thousands of children and adults over the years.
Giving back to our community is very important to me as well. I am a member of the Craniofacial Deformity Team at Albany Medical Center Hospital, where I have helped in the diagnosis and treatment of less-fortunate infants and children with facial and dental deformities for more than 35 years.