The value of a beautiful smile cannot be understated.
We understand orthodontic treatment is a significant financial undertaking; therefore if possible we would like financial concerns not to get in the way of treatment. We have attempted to make our services affordable by:
- For our new patients, there is no charge for the examination consisting of a panoramic x-ray, intraoral photos, and facial photographs.
- Offering several monthly payment options with no interest or finance charges.
- In some instances there could be no down payment or a low down payment.
- Courtesies and discounts for multiple family members
- We even have a dedicated Insurance Specialist to help you utilize any orthodontic benefits you may have and to take care of the
insurance claims process for you.
-Dawn, Insurance Specialist
Does dental insurance cover braces?
If you have dental insurance, check with your provider. At your initial visit be sure to bring your insurance information and we can assist you with verifying your coverage. If your dental plan does not include orthodontic coverage, you may be able to buy supplemental orthodontic insurance.
We work with most major insurance companies to optimize your benefits.
*Call our office for more information regarding your insurance benefits
|United Concordia Dental||Aetna|
|Cigna||AND Many More!|
Tips For Making Braces More Affordable
- You may be able to set aside pretax dollars to help pay for these treatments in a flexible spending account, health savings account, health reimbursement account, or medical savings account if you have one.
Plan Ahead! Orthodontists often know years in advance that a child will likely need braces and/or other orthodontic treatment. An early checkup (orthodontists recommend one by age 7) will help you know what's coming so you can budget in advance.
We feel that all children and adults need and deserve a healthy and beautiful smile, and we will do our best to make this possible.
For questions on financing treatment or insurance give us a call in the Finance office at (518) 489-8528.