I enjoy seeing the change that occurs in our patients as they undergo orthodontic treatment. I get to see improvement in my patients’ oral function and health, but I also see significant changes in personality, self-assurance, and quality of life. It gives me a wonderful feeling of fulfillment to be able to help a patient smile with confidence.
It is my goal always to do my best to exceed my patients’ expectations. My greatest satisfaction comes from knowing our patients are healthy and happy with the care they’ve received.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Arts in biology – Tufts University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- Orthodontic specialty certificate – SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
Excellent treatment results require the best tools and techniques. To stay up to date on all new and emerging orthodontic advancements, I complete continuing education through the Northeastern Society of Orthodontics regional meetings, AAO national meetings, Carestream Dental users meetings, and Invisalign courses. I am also a member of the Capital District Continuum for Advanced Dental Education.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Third District Dental Society
- Executive Committee Member - 3rd District Dental Society
- New York State Council on Dental Practice - District Representative
Outside the Office
I am originally from Scotia and have lived in Clifton Park for the past 17 years. My wife Laura and our two children, Keith and Molly, and I love spending time in the great outdoors by camping, fishing, boating, and skiing in the Adirondacks. Closer to home, my time is spent watching football and hockey, and being a proud dad at my kids’ Tae Kwon Do and dance classes.