I feel extremely blessed and fortunate to be in a field that is able to provide a significant impact in people’s lives. Open communication is the foundation of having successful orthodontic treatment and I will thoroughly explain any questions or concerns you may have before, during, and after treatment. Although orthodontics is usually completed at adolescence, everyone is entitled to a great smile, regardless of their age, and I will work to deliver it with nothing but the best quality care.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Arts in biology – SUNY at Binghamton
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- Masters of Science Degree – SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- Orthodontic specialty certificate – SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
Having taught dental and pre-dental students, I understand that the dental and orthodontic fields are rapidly changing with new technologies. I’m a strong believer in delivering the most advanced products and techniques to patients, and regularly attend continuation courses and meetings. Research is also a key foundation in understanding clinical care. My research on retainers was presented at the AAO annual meeting as well as being published in The Angle Orthodontist journal.
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
Outside the Office
Originally from New York, I am excited to move back to my home state with my wife Eunhae, who works as a general dentist. We are blessed with one daughter, Minah and twin boys, Ethan and Elliot. When I am not chasing around the kids, I enjoy staying active by playing golf, snowboarding, and traveling. My family and I are extremely excited to be joining the practice and are excited to become part of the community.