The most gratifying thing about my job is seeing how a beautiful smile can have such a profound impact on a person’s life. Our patients enable me to do what I love create smiles and I am truly thankful for that. It is extremely rewarding to create a beautiful smile and a healthy bite. It provides a great challenge, similar to solving a puzzle. You figure out how to put all the pieces together to produce an end result that our patients will truly appreciate.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science – Union College, 1978
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry, 1983
- General practice residency – St. Clare’s Hospital, 1984
- Orthodontic specialty training – University of Buffalo graduate orthodontic program, 1986
I complete continuing education on a yearly basis to keep current on the latest science and technology involving orthodontics. It helps me provide the best treatment possible by learning about the new advances made in the orthodontic and dental fields.
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Association
Outside the Office
I have been a proud resident of Niskayuna all of my life. My wonderful family includes my wife Sue and our children: Adam, Jeffrey, and Kristen. I cherish the time I spend with them, as well as my friends. When I have enough time, I enjoy playing a round of golf. A natural problem-solver, I’m also addicted to Sudoku puzzles!